Cooking, Cleaning, & Errands
As a premier provider of senior home care in Connecticut, we understand the importance of being comfortable in your own home. Our caregivers assist with grocery shopping and preparing nutritious, well-balanced meals. They help our clients with laundry (including linens and bedmaking), cleaning (living areas of the home, including the kitchen and bathrooms), and light housekeeping. Our industry-leading technology can provide family members, doctors and nurses with direct access to care plan updates – including daily commentary from our caregivers related to a client’s diet, activities, well-being and general health.
What We Can Do for Your Loved One
- Nutritious meal preparation: planning menus, grocery shopping, cooking, serving and kitchen cleanup
- Light housekeeping: vacuuming, dusting and cleaning areas such as the bedroom and bathroom
- Personal laundry and bedsheets/linens
- Daily bed making and changing sheets as needed
- Running everyday errands to the grocery store and/or pharmacy
- Coordinating with third-party services including contractors, landscapers, pet care providers, and more
If you are in need of our homemaking services, personal care, safe transportation options, or companionship for yourself or a loved one, please contact us today.